Monday, January 31, 2011

audience participation...

Since I started my blog a month ago, I have been posting photos that I had taken before but had never gotten around to editting.  Well, that has been great, but now I'm bored, soooo......

I want to hear from you!!!!

Those of you that have seen some of my photos in the past:  are there any photos that I have taken that you would like to see on here?  Any photos that you would like highlighted?

Everyone:  is there anything specific that you would like me to show?  Something that you would like me to shoot?  {Keep in mind, I live in Southern California, so I would prefer the subject be something I can easily find around here!}

Send me some ideas, and if you're lucky, they will be featured on my blog! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I {love} beach photos!!! ;o)
    anywhere... what about some of your Costa Rica Pics!? and some new ones from So Cal?!
    But I especially can't wait for a photo shoot here with you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete